Let us introduce ourselves.
Hospitality Consultants have been proudly supporting aspiring Vermont innkeepers, restaurant owners and hopeful estate owners for over 50 years. Let us know your needs and dreams and we will help you step by step to achieve them.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell your Vermont property, we would love to have the opportunity to share our knowledge, experience and dedication with you.
We specialize in buying and selling bed and breakfasts, inns, motels, restaurants of all sizes, commercial properties and luxury home estates.
Dick Palmer has over fifty years of experience in the real estate brokerage business with emphasis on Commercial and Hospitality properties. In addition, he also has personal experience in the restaurant, bar, and banquet business.
Familiarity with very successful Vermont properties as well as those that have experienced difficulties, gives him the perspective to be able to maximize profit centers as well as pinpoint trouble spots. Through his knowledge and experience, he can provide clients with the information and guidance necessary for success.
Dick’s commitment to provide superlative service to buyers and sellers alike is the standard upon which the company rests.
His experience reflects his belief in giving back to the real estate industry. He has served as:
- Honorably discharged as Sargent E-5, United States Marine Corps.
- Private Pilot with instrument rating
- Past President of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Past National President of the Realtors Land Institute
- Regional Vice President of the National Association of Realtors representing New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania
- President of CIBOR‐Commercial/Investment Board of Realtors, Vermont
- Treasurer & Director, Vermont Association of Realtors
- Treasurer of Vermont Chapter‐American Institute of Wine and Food
- Board member ‐ former Vermont Lodging and Restaurant Association
Dick and Diane enjoy cooking, sailing and taking long walks in the Vermont Countryside.
(Yes, Dick’s wife.) She is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser licensed in Vermont and has attained both the MAI and AI‐GRS Designations awarded by the Appraisal Institute.
Diane has broad experience in the appraisal of hospitality properties throughout Vermont, including large hotels, restaurants, full service inns and smaller B&B’s.
She is engaged in her own business, Appraisal Review Services, LLC. which concentrates on the review of commercial property appraisals for banks and other clients throughout New England.
Diane is most likely to answer the telephone when you call and can usually find Dick when he is out of the office. She has a BA from Wheaton College with a major in English.